* Provide group-specific dog events, competitions such as terrier group conformation shows and earthdog trials and fun matches.
* Hold AKC all-breed obedience and rally trials and fun matches
* Present information and hold seminars related to the development of coat care and grooming
* Promote breed specific information and characteristics at
* Offer Club social activities
* General meetings are held bimonthly on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at various locations with an optional dinner offered at 6 p.m. followed by our
7 p.m. meeting
* Board meetings occur on the second Wednesday of even numbered months. All members are welcome to attend.
We would love to have you join us at a GOTA meeting or event .
Check our calendar for upcoming meetings and events.
If you have questions, or if you would like to become a member, you can contact membership chairman Karen Voller through the send message button for the contact us form below or download a membership application from the download tab on this page.